Thursday, April 23, 2009

WOW - I think I am Slacking







Yeah I know it has been over a month since I have last posted. I know I know I have not found the time to do so or it is because I was just pure lazy. Let's see where we are.....
I had a birthday on April 2nd and have turned 37. If you ask my son Nicholas he will tell you that I am indeed 37 but I look 23. I hope so. I try to keep myself looking young and now starting to put myself first and take care of me because God knows over the course of the last 5 years I have let myself go and stress and drama have done a number on me. OK moving on.
Easter was great! The Easter bunny left baskets for the kids as well as hid the colored eggs inside and the plastic eggs in the backyard. We went to church and they did an Easter egg hunt there as well.

Easter diner was great. I had my whole family over including my uncle and his kids and for the first time since I have been married my in laws had the holiday with us, I was quite surprised but glad they did. I made the traditional Easter ham, vegetables, shrimp scampi, saute'd mushrooms and even Easter bread. It was delish!

Nicholas has started playing Hockey and T-Ball and keeping us busy with practices and games. Most of the practices for T-ball have been rained out but no biggie as the kids are 5. Hockey is going well he seems to enjoy it. Even Isabella seems to like the ice skating aspect of it cause when she hears the music from the other rinks she sways and dances as if she is skating.

Husband is going to Atlantic City this weekend and I am looking forward to a quiet and relaxing evening at home. Probably would put the kids to bed early on Saturday and crack open a bottle of wine and just chill. Maybe watch some TV or read a book and just do nothing. I am hoping I don't get the urge to do laundry to something crazy like that. Will see







No comments: