Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Instant Sickness

Tuesday started out as an ordinary day, got the kids off to my mother in law's house and me off to my cushy part time job. That is what my jealous friends like to call my job "cushy" because it is part time, I can come and go as I please and best part is it is only 2 blocks from home. So after work I picked up the kids and went home and started preparing dinner. Sophia was whinning more so than usual but we know she is a bit spoiled so paid it no mind. I had a Township meeting in Saddle Brook that night at 6:30 and left a bit early so I can get out of my noisy house. Carlos texts me at 7:00pm to tell me that Sophia threw up and is running a fever and he will put her down to sleep. I get home at 10:00pm and see the comforter and sheets and her pj's in the corner of my room and I could smell the vomit. I lay down and only say to myself well thank god she is sleeping because I was so tired, that was short lived because she woke up at 11:00pm with a fever and throwing up. She had a fever of 101 all night and still this morning. I felt bad leaving her today but I went to work and left her at my mother in law's house. Today just happens to be all 3 of the kids well visit. So I guess later today we will determine what is wrong with her. I would say ear infection.

No comments: